Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Month-Help me Give Back?

On the right is Alisa Savoretti, founder of My Hope Chest, whom I met at the opening of F**K the big C! last month.



Own a signed print by me and help me raise $500---almost there, need a push---this October to help breast cancer survivors afford a reconstruction via My Hope Chest!
It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month----hence I'm aware of one of my two cancers and thankful for all positive happenings I got in its aftermath. Should you or your contacts be thinking of donating to a breast cancer cause, how about this one? :)



Time to give back! Will You help?
Available prints are on F**k the big C!

We made it! Thank You all! A check is in the mail to My Hope Chest! (Nov. 9)

6 comments:

Caroline said...

I am anti-corporate pinktober but I am pro small business/individuals doing their part. I hope you make your goal!

Ria Vanden Eynde said...

Thx Caroline, fingers x!

Omniscient said...

Thanks for a great blog
Thyroid cancer

Omniscient said...

Thanks for a great blog
Thyroid cancer Symptoms

Dr. Zaki Anwar, M.D said...

After many searches I found this page and it has interesting information for me and I like it.
Compensation For Injury at Work
Injury at Work
injury at work compensation
Injury From Work
Injury In Work
Injury Work
knee Injury at Work
Neck Injury at Work
Return To Work After Injury
Work Accident Injury
Work Comp Injury
Work Injury
Work Injury Compensation
Work Injury Management
Work Injury Prevention
Work Place Injury
Work Related Injury
Work Related Injury Compensation

Vanessa J. Gilliam said...

Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

Thanks

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research