Friday, September 17, 2010

The Art Cure


The Art Cure is a breast cancer awareness art project conceived by international artist and photographer, Tatiana von Tauber-whom I also would like to submit to my other blog the body-nothing else myself ;)

The Art Cure's focus is to introduce the power of art in healing and coping with the dark sides of life while raising funds for charity. Breast cancer victims and survivors are invited to paint a canvas for a silent auction with proceeds benefiting breast cancer awareness and research.

Friday, October 1, 2010 is The Art Cure’s projected opening at Horizon Gallery in downtown Savannah, GA for invited guests and press. Sunday, October 3, 2010 is planned for a public reception. For more information visit the official blog:


I decided to donate Elysium:

You can click the image to see the post & opening bid for the silent auction on The Art Cure's blog.

The deadline for sending works is September 26th. Info here. Still time!

In the meanwhile two of my friends, Kathleen McHugh and LuAnn Palazzo generously donated a piece to be auctioned off-clicking their names will take you to their pieces on The Art Cure's blog. But also: they both dedicated their work to me ... and I was moved to tears. Love you both! XXX

No comments: